What are Wikki Stix? How do they work?
Simply stated…they stick! No glue, no paste, no mess. Just press them down with light fingertip pressure on virtually any smooth surface and they will stick. They are also easy to peel up and reposition so “mistakes” virtually disappear.
That’s it…. no preparation…no clean-up, no mess. Press ‘em down, peel ‘em off… it’s that simple.
That’s what makes them perfect for creating pictures and flat designs, PLUS learning letters, numbers and basic shapes.
They are soft and pliable to use, and they stick to each other for 3-D creativity and fun. Twist, bend, stick, create!
What are they made of?
Wikki Stix are made of hand-knitting yarn enhanced with a microcrystalline, food-grade non-toxic wax… the kind used in bubble gum and lipstick. And that’s it. (Psst…it’s that touch of wax that allows them to stick)
A few more details:
Wikki Stix do not break or tear apart, but cut easily with scissors. They do not contain latex, gluten, nor peanut or other nut oils or byproducts, which makes them an ideal creative activity toy for children with allergies.
And still more details:
Wikki Stix conform to all US Consumer Safety Standards including ASTM D-4236, CA-Prop 65 and F-963, as well as the European Standard BS5665/EN71.
- They appeal equally to boys and girls and span a wide range of ages (from 3 to 103!)
- They are perfect for quiet, independent play or interaction with others.
- They help enhance learning through hands-on kinesthetic involvement.
- They stimulate the imagination and creativity in everyone!
- And…there is no right or wrong way to play!
PLUS…Wikki Stix are proudly Made in the USA!