Since the release of the Trolls movie, kids around the globe have fallen in love with the whimsical long-haired little gnomes. This Easter, invite your kids to re-create one (or all) of their favorite Troll characters with Wikki Stix. With simple supplies and a good dose of imagination, kids can create their own trolls to play with or gift to family and friends.
- Assorted colors of Easter Eggs
- Wikki Stix (assorted colors)
- Set out the eggs, scissors, and assorted colors of Wikki Stix on a table or large tray as an invitation for kids to create their Troll Easter egg characters.
- If desired, the plastic Easter eggs can be pre-filled with treats and additional Wikki Stix if the eggs are intended to be gifts to family or friends. Wikki Stix is a great non-candy Easter treat for hours of creative fun even after Easter has passed.
- Wikki Stix will adhere to the plastic Easter eggs without the need for additional glue or tape. Simply press Wikki Stix to the plastic eggs firmly with fingertip pressure.
- Trolls have crazy long hair. Kids can cut Wikki Stix in half and press the ends of all strands together at the bottom. Fan the top ends out to create the troll’s hair. Kids can then press the hair to the top of any color of Easter egg. If desired, kids can gather the top ends of the troll’s hair and tie a Wikki Stix bow around the top. Troll hair is quirky and can be created in any way kids desire to craft.
- Kids can add any additional Troll features desired to their Troll Easter eggs. Some suggestions: Poppy’s headband, eyes, quirky noses, mouths, hair bows, or teeth.
- To stand the Wikki Stix created Troll eggs upright, create “feet” with Wikki Stix (see photo). Press the egg firmly to the Wikki Stix-created feet and the eggs with stand upright on a table or hard surface to display.
With a little imagination, kids can design awesome Troll characters with Wikki Stix. For more ways to play and create with Wikki Stix this Easter, please visit: