Wikki Stix are amazing to have on hand for quick fixes for lots of little repair jobs!
- Hard to open jars or bottles? Wrap a Wikki around the top & it will unscrew easily.
- Emergency repair for watchbands, jewelry and eyeglasses.
- Sports Equipment… slippery grips will be easier to hold if you wrap a few Wikkies around them… at least until you can get them properly re-gripped.
- Extension cords… wrap and secure with a Wikki.
- Hard to retrieve items? Drop something small behind the couch or counter? Put a couple of Wikkies on the end of a broom handle or coat hanger, and the item will stick right on for easy retrieval.
- Workshop… keep nails, tacks, nuts, bolts, washers… any small hardware… in neat order.
- Around the house: Tie snack bags shut… secure candles in the holder… circle important dates on the calendar… turn any note into a post-it note!
- Holiday/Festive uses: Secure lights onto Christmas tree, cord into branches, outside lights onto nails. Attach decorations to a wreath! Wrap around the stem of a wine glass to identify.
- Sewing/Fix-it drawers: Keep safety pins and buttons neatly arranged for quick repairs!