Bold colorful pillowpak has a special place to write a message... or insert a business card.
The perfect gift for the stressed out executive in your life... a spouse... a friend... or just about anyone who could use a few chuckles, some uplifting words of encouragement... and 8 Wikki Stix to doodle with.
- Sort by Name
- 24 eight-inch Wikki Stix in the colors of the rainbow!Easy take-along size at an affordable price. Includes sheets of ideas and activities. Ideal party prize, stocking stuffer, or just a fun take-home surprise for creative play. Perfect for beginning crafters...mistake-free creativity!Many U.S. schools now require a Rainbow Pak as part of First Grade Back-to-School supplies. Wikki Stix are ideal for early learning activities from letter formation to shapes and colors and interactive story time.More fun than a toy...more creative than a craft…and the perfect learning tool.
- Fixables!NEW! Novel! And totally useful!!!An inexpensive item that will be remembered. 24 Wikki Stix, plus idea sheet showing tons of ways Wikki Stix can provide a temporary fix for all kinds of problems. This is one item everyone will appreciate! Here are some really helpful ways Wikki Stix can be used around the house:
- Hard to open jars or bottles? Wrap a Wikki around the top & it will unscrew easily.
- Emergency repair for watchbands, jewelry and eyeglasses.
- Sports Equipment… slippery grips will be easier to hold if you wrap a few Wikkies around them… at least until you can get them properly re-gripped.
- Extension cords… wrap and secure with a Wikki.
- Hard to retrieve items? Drop something small behind the couch or counter? Put a couple of Wikkies on the end of a broom handle or coat hanger, and the item will stick right on for easy retrieval.
- Workshop… keep nails, tacks, nuts, bolts, washers… any small hardware… in neat order.
- Around the house: Tie snack bags shut… secure candles in the holder… circle important dates on the calendar… turn any note into a post-it note!
- Holiday/Festive uses: Secure lights onto Christmas tree, cord into branches, outside lights onto nails. Attach decorations to a wreath! Wrap around the stem of a wine glass to identify.
- Sewing/Fix-it drawers: Keep safety pins and buttons neatly arranged for quick repairs!