Hands on Learning!
A 36-page Wikki Stix Manupulatives Resource Book for Hands-on Learning. Includes classroom activities organized by curriculum, across the grade levels from Pre-K through Middle and Intermediate.
- Sort by Popularity
- Creative Fun Group Activity for 15 or more children! Perfect for teachers, parents, grandparents -- anyone who is searching for ways to enhance their childrens educational growth while having fun. Contains:
- 324 colorful Wikki Stix - Endlessly re-usable
- 30 paper cutouts to decorate and embellish - great take home items from the classroom!
- Illustrations and idea sheet 12-page booklet of additional activities
- Watch the Video for Mess-Free Arts and Craft Ideas!
- Created in cooperation with Occupational Therapists and other professionals in the field of special needs. Includes:
- 144 Wikki Stix (in the recommended colors)
- 6 Activity Cards (including 2 face drawings for non-verbal expression of mood)
- Grid board for construction and structured learning
- OT Therapy Bag bonus unit
- 36-page Resource Manual
- A favorite among teachers!
This set includes 6 Student boards (8" x 12" each).
A new twist on Wikki Stix...FIDGIT STIX!A fun, simple and colorful presentation just for those who need some hands-on fidget “therapy”! 36 Wikki Stix in six bright colors, in a reclosable poly bag making it easy to keep this fidget toy handy. Ideal for fidgety fingers on airplanes… or during those long, boring zoom meetings...or just to have something soothing and calming to manipulate in-hand. Easy to bend, twist and shape… again and again. Soft, pliable and quiet…perfect for fidgety fingers whenever the need arises. Easy to tuck into briefcase, carry-on or purse…and a super fun stocking stuffer! Non-toxic, “Fidgit Stix” are also applicable for children who need quiet, calming sensory play. Ideal for those movers and shakers in the classroom, or children on the autism spectrum who need a calming in-hand manipulative.
- A "must have" for the classroom!
The Workboard Set includes 30 student boards (8" x 12" each) and one big board (12" x 16").