- 2 broken crayons
- 1 plastic Easter egg
- Assorted bits and pieces of Wikki Stix
- 1 1/2 packs of single color Wikki Stix (pink – Item #827)
How we did it:
- To make the body of the Hippo, we started by wrapping the plastic egg with 1 layer of pink Wikkies,
curling a Wikki at one end into a tail that sticks out and away from the body.
- We then wrapped 4 equal sized pieces of crayon (1 crayon broken into 4 pieces) to make the 4 legs.
- Then, with 2 equal pieces of crayon positioned side by side, (1 crayon broken in half) we wrapped the
Wikki Stix around them, and into the shape of the Hippo’s head.
- We shaped, from additional pieces of pink Wikki Stix, the ears and lower jaw and then applied them
to the head.
- Almost done, we used scraps of white, black and blue Wikki Stix to make the teeth, eyes, nose, toes
- We then put the legs and head onto the body, and voilà!
We now have a Pink Hippo!