- Scissors to cut Wikki Stix as needed
- 3-1/2 inch styrofoam egg
- 60 white Wikkies
- 24 red Wikkies
- 1 blue Wikki
- 7 yellow Wikkies
To make the body:
- Wrap entire styrofoam egg with white Wikkies.
To make the outfit:
- Make several solid, ﬂat discs using one red Wikki each, and apply to egg to simulate polka dot pants.
- Make a belt for Humpty Dumpty using 4 red Wikkies and cut to size.
To make the legs:
- Take two yellow Wikki Stix, fold in half and twist to make a leg… attach to one lower red circle.
- Repeat for second leg.
To make the arms:
- Take one yellow Wikki, fold in half and twist to make an arm… attach to one upper circle.
- Repeat for second arm.
To make the face:
- Trim two little pieces of red and one little piece of yellow; form into the shape of a mouth, and attach to the face.
- Trim two little pieces of red to make eyebrows and attach to the face.
- Trim one little piece of red and roll to make a button nose and attach to face.
- Trim two little pieces from one blue Wikki and shape into circles, and attach to the face to make the eyes.
- Trim two little pieces of yellow and roll into tiny balls, and add to the center of the blue Wikki eyes.
To make the hat:
- Shape two red Wikkies into a larger disc than we used for the pants, and apply to the top of head.
- Repeat previous step with two white Wikkies and apply to the top of that red disc.
- Repeat previous step again with two red Wikkies and apply to the top of the white disc.
Use one white Wikki and shape into a circle and apply to the top of the red disc.
To top it all off, use one more red Wikki, make a disc, and add to the top of the hat.