This Father’s Day, make the occasion extra special with a bomb pop Wikki Stix craft and card your kids can make on their own. Most kids are familiar with bomb pop frozen treats – they’ll have fun creating the Wikki Stix popsicle craft and making the handmade card for Father’s Day.
- Red, White, Blue, and Black Wikki Stix
- One free printable “You’re the BOMB, POPS!” card template – print here.
- Popsicle or wooden craft sticks
- Kids can create the bomb pop craft in any manner desired. There is no wrong or right way to create with Wikki Stix. For younger kids, invite them to create a vertical rectangle with any of the colors of Wikki Stix, and then divide the rectangle into thirds. Kids can use red Wikki Stix to fill-in the top third of the rectangle, white for the middle, and blue for the bottom third of the rectangle.
- Kids can then create any facial features (eyes, nose, or mouth) with cut pieces of white and/or black Wikki Stix.
- When finished creating the bomb pop with Wikki Stix, simply press a wooden craft stick to the back of the craft (to resemble a bomb pop frozen treat).
- Print the Father’s Day card (linked here), fold the card in half, and then firmly press the Wikki Stix-created bomb pop craft to the front of the card. No glue or tape is necessary as Wikki Stix will hold in place with fingertip pressure.
- On the inside of the card, kids can write what makes their own Dad “the bomb” each and every day of the year.
The Father’s Day Wikki Stix handmade crafts will be loved by dads. Creating the bomb pop card craft with Wikki Stix is easy, yet fun, for kids of all ages. Dads will also delight in reading why his own kids think he’s “the bomb” on his special day.
For more Father’s Day crafts to make with Wikki Stix, please see: