Do you know ALL that your kids can do with Wikki Stix? Wikki Stix is a versatile, hands-on creation tool for kids of all ages. Kids can build, create, and learn with Wikki Stix all year long. We’ve gathered some of the best Wikki Stix creations for your own kids to try this year. Come play, construct, create, and learn with us all year through.
- Use the free template to create a melted snowman project! This project invites kids to critical thinking while using fine motor skills to create a snowman with Wikki Stix.
- Kids can create their own snowman snow globe with Wikki Stix. Follow the simple instructions for winter fun.
- Learn a little about the water cycle and create Frosty’s “baby picture” with Wikki Stix.
- Snow Cone Snowman crafts encourage fine motor skills while creating with Wikki Stix. These snowmen can be made with any colors of Wikki Stix for whimsical winter decorations.
- Create a winter landscape with Wikki Stix. Invite kids to look outside and create what they see. The landscapes are fun to create and display.
- Read The Ladybug Girl and the Big Snow then try a sensory Penguin crafts with Wikki Stix.
- Invite preschoolers to seasonal playful learning with free learning mats to use with Wikki Stix.
- Kids can create their own Valentines with a free poem to print and create.
- Construct and learn with a free STEAM lesson plan for Valentine’s Day.
- Learn about colors with a floating hearts sensory bag and colors free printable for kids.
- Non-candy Valentines are perfect for friends. Print the cards and kids can create their own with Wikki Stix.
- Decorate and create with seasonal Valentine’s Day crafts from Wikki Stix.
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss with Wikki Stix creations and playful learning: The Lorax, The Cat in the Hat, and Thing 1 and Thing 2 are fun for kids to make.
- Learn and create with St. Patrick’s Day suggestions for use with Wikki Stix.
- Try a “Stay-cation” for Spring Break – ideas for keeping kids busy and entertained in your own community.
- Create Easter crafts with Wikki Stix – try a jelly-bean butterfly, bunny, and more for treats that can’t be beat!
- Try quilling an Easter Egg with Wikki Stix. Quilling with Wikki Stix creates unique gifts for family and friends.
- If your kids like Trolls, they’ll love creating Trolls-inspired plastic egg crafts with Wikki Stix.
- Learn about farm animals with free printables to encourage playful learning with Wikki Stix.
- Spring flowers are a breeze with just Wikki Stix. Kids can create independently with a few suggestions.
- Invite preschoolers to learn numbers with special Wikki Stix flower-themed counting sticks.
- Learn about the artist Claude Monet and create Iris art with Wikki Stix.
- Celebrate Earth Day with Fine Motor Crafts designed just for kids.
- Construct the layers of the earth with Wikki Stix. Hands-on creation helps learning stick for kids!
- Create a special Mother’s Day Mixed Media Collage with Wikki Stix (free poem to print, too).
- Kids can create a coupon book for mom with this free printable booklet to make for Mother’s Day.
- Invite kids to create a special card for mom with Wikki Stix. It’s a double-sided card that’s sure to bring a smile on Mother’s Day.
- Invite kids to learn the letters of their own name in Braille. It’s fun to learn something new and create with Wikki Stix.
- Longer days create the perfect time to learn about the night sky. Create the phases of the moon with Wikki Stix! Kids will delight in looking at the moon nightly.
- Invite kids to create simple string-art flowers with Wikki Stix.
- Every dad is a superhero in a kid’s eyes. Create special superhero cuffs for Father’s Day.
- Create a beautiful quilled butterfly craft with Wikki Stix – simple quilling techniques that kids can master independently.
- Invite kids to keep learning over the summer with a free STEM Chain Link Construction lesson plan. It’s fun for groups of kids to do over summer break.
- Help kids “Disconnect from Tech” with simple ideas for everyday construction and play with Wikki Stix.
- Save popsicle sticks and create butterfly crafts with Wikki Stix – it’s a fun summer afternoon project for kids of all ages.
- If you plan to travel with kids over the summer, view some helpful tips with suggestions for keeping kids busy and entertained while traveling.
- Try a Patriotic U.S. Mixed Media flag craft to display for the 4th of July.
- Construct a Patriotic God’s Eye Craft with Wikki Stix.
- Get kids in the kitchen and bake a delicious blueberry bread for special family occasions or summer get-togethers.
- Create a special summer journal with Wikki Stix and a free printable to get kids’ creativity started.
- Create a simple sparkler craft for kids to take along to 4th of July celebrations.
- Create a FUN Patriotic table with Wikki Stix suggestions for decorations.
- Put the “cool” in back-to-school time with fun MINIONS learning ideas for preschoolers.
- Help kids get organized at home with Wikki Stix.
- Create a FUN Minion Paper Plate craft with Wikki Stix.
- Savor the days of sunshine with a special mixed media sunshine craft.
- Help younger kids prepare fine motor skills for Kindergarten with WIkki Stix.
- Traveling with Wikki Stix Adventures Across America keeps kids busy and entertained while in the car. Preschoolers will learn about new places and create while on-the-road.
- Try some Patriotic Labor Day Crafts and Activities with WIkki Stix.
- Create a Parts of an Apple learning craft with Wikki Stix.
- Kids can make simple apple and pumpkin fall crafts with Wikki Stix.
- Learn about Van Gogh and re-create his Sunflowers painting with Wikki Stix.
- Try a backyard Pokémon scavenger hunt with kids in the neighborhood.
- Construct a simple fall tree craft with Wikki Stix.
- Read “The 5 Little Pumpkins” and have fun with counting and literacy skills for preschoolers.
- Everyone love Spookley the Square Pumpkin – create a square pumpkin craft after reading the tale of the pumpkin that is different than the others.
- Wikki Stix is perfect for FALL learning and play. Try one of the many fall activities to keep kids creating all season long.
- Engineer a pumpkin chunkin’ device with a free STEAM lesson plan for October.
- Try some “not-so-spooky” Halloween crafts for kids with Wikki Stix.
- Help kids build literacy skills with original counting rhymes and poems just for fall.
- Kids can create their very own paper bag scarecrow with simple supplies and Wikki Stix.
- STEM Education help kids develop critical skills to apply to the real world. Try the free lesson plan to construct a free-standing scarecrow for a seasonal challenge kids will love.
- Can your kids launch an acorn with a Wikki Stix constructed catapult? Try it and see how far an acorn will travel.
- Invite family and friends to drop mobile devices with a simple “tech drop” station for Thanksgiving.
- Respectful listening never goes out of style. The “talking feather stick” is one tradition to encourage all kids to listen when others are talking.
- Construct a Mayflower boat that holds weight with a simple free lesson plan to encourage STEM skills.
- Create a non-candy gingerbread house for the holidays. It’s a beautiful gingerbread house made solely from Wikki Stix.
- Reindeer ornaments created with Wikki Stix are sure to delight kids and adults during the holiday season. Try one or all of the suggestions.
- Christmas Tree crafts with Wikki Stix are fun to create and give. Kids can design their own using the simple directions.
- Learn about the life cycle of a Poinsettia and create a paper plate life cycle with Wikki Stix.
- Kids can design their own Christmas cards for family and friends with free printable cards and Wikki Stix.
- Watching The Nutcracker is always a seasonal favorite. Create unique Nutcracker and Ballerina crafts with Wikki Stix to display for the holidays.
With Wikki Stix, kids can construct, create, and learn all year long. Gather your own Wikki Stix and try some of the monthly suggestions for play and creativity throughout the New Year.