2. House of Shapes: Use Wikki Stix to teach about shapes. Notice that this design contains multiple shapes inside the image!
3. Hang pictures: Are you out of tape? Don’t want to use sharp tacks on the wall? No problem – use Wikki Stix. They work!
4. Birthday Wall: Are you seeking a creative way to display the birthdays of your students? This Birthday Wall was created using Wikki Stix. We designed the lettering with Wikki Stix and hung the plates and border with Wikki Stix, as well.
5. Create a clock: Design your own clock to use with the students. The hands can be moved and rotated as needed. You will get multiple uses from the hands before needing to replace them. You won’t need to replace the numbers at all.
6. Feelings: Teach about feelings with Wikki Stix: Happy, Sad, Mad, Excited, Jealous, Apologetic and more. Use your Feelings Poster to build empathy and social emotional awareness with your students. This is a great circle time activity.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!